Monday, January 2, 2012

Attack of the Grandma Sweater!!

Most people, when they hear the word, 'grandma sweater', they scream, cry and even faint... But not I, I am in LOVE with grandma sweaters! I even specificaly went to goodwill to get a grandma sweater. My friend thought I was crazy! Hahaha but these are a few of my favorites! I will have outfits posted in a bit, I gotta buy a tripod first or I have to have somebody take the picture.... maybe I can get a ghost to do it?? Mmmm... naaa I'll just get a tripod :)

This is actually from my Great Grandma... hehee

This is from the great Goodwill!

Great Grandma again for the last two sweaters :D
Well I couldn't just let them go to waste!! I am saving them people! hahaha we all have our weirdness! Comment if you love grandma sweaters as much as I do!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with them! The one from goodwill is fantastic! seriously jealous...

    Adelyn
    www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete