Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snowy Days!!

So my AMAZING friend Ca$h spent the weekend with me at my Grandma's, and It was snowing so we decided to make a video!! That is about the video, NOW here where I live, we had an "artic blast" so says the news people. BUT we are coverd in snow, which is amazing because that mean I can't go to school, darn *insert sarcasm*. hahaha so here are some pictures of how crazy snowy it is here at my little house :D

This is Blue, he is super sweet!


Ok so now this is at my house!



Hot Coco, gotta have it when its FREEZING out haha :)

Woke up to find this and that I had no school :D
These boots are AMAZING! I got them for Christmas from my Grandma and Grandpa and they are super warm and comfy!!! Well sending warm hugs and coats to keep you warm through the computer screen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment