Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stress... SUCKS

So we all have stress. It is about being human. We can't get away from it. And school is a huge stress. On all of us. It is a big part of people's life. Expecally (sorry spelling error) high school. I have been under sooo much stress from homework, failing test I have studyed for, friends and so on and so forth. It has been so bad I have gotton sick more easly and I just feel like crying everytime I get something wrong. So I decided to...

FORGET ABOUT IT!

Yes grades and your G.P.A is very important, so don't get me wrong. But I have tried my hardest. Honestly. I study and I still fail my test. It is not like I am one of those people who just say screw it and don't do their work or anything. Plus it is an advanced math placement class, that I am going to retake next year. And if  I have one or two F's on my high school (get that I said high school not collage) transcript, its not going to kill me.

Sometimes, we just need to let go and just breathe. Because this has put crazy stress on me, and it is not worth it. So maybe you are dealing with,
  • School
  • a death
  • break up
  • family
Don't let those thing ruin you! Take a deep breath and just tell yourself it is going to be ok! Because it always does! Crazy how some things turn out when we don't expect it! OK so I am goin to go all religious, But I learned that with this kind of things, I just have to give it to God. Because he can handle it much better then me. He will always take care of me, and he has sooo much more planed for me and for you guys that he doesn't want us worrying about little things like school or a break up!

So blare some Lion King or some super happy song, turn on a lamp and off the big light, make your room a stage, grabe a brush and ROCK OUT! Forget about the world around you! Just go crazy happy for a little bit and just have fun! Call up some friends and do a photoshoot! Pray and be happy :)
God Bless :)

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business." - unknown

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I needed it today. Helped me feel comforted and loved! Thanks for helping me to feel God's love and Spirit today.

    ReplyDelete