Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lazy Days Outfit!

So we all have those days when we do not want to get up and get dressed, those my friends are called lazy days! Hahaha I think you know that! But I have a solution for you! You just need to raid your fathers closet and all will be swell! Take a large men's button down long sleeve shirt, pair it with leggings, a belt and some jewlery and you are all set! Just roll up the sleeves and you have this effortless outfit! This outfit is sooo comfy and it looks really cute! So take up on those lazy days my friends and EMBRACE THEM!!




Outfit details
Shirt: my dad's :)
Belt: Goodwill
Legging (that you cant see): Forever 21
Shoes ( plane black ballet flats) : H&M
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: present!

So I am sorry that you can't see my full outfit, I don't have a tripod (I need to get one) But the top half was the main attraction! TIP: get a shirt that reaches over your bum, it looks cuter because it looks like a dress! Have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment